Thank you very much to Ami, otherwise known as The Undercover Superhero for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award. I have never been nominated for a blogging award, I’m happy I’m on the list. Alongside other fabulous names.
Please take a look at Ami’s blog:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site
List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
Notify the nominees about their nominations
1. Who brings sunshine into your life?
2. What’s your favourite song?
I am going for Blondie, Maria
3. What makes you truly happy?
Being in Cornwall. The second best county. I love Yorkshire, but Cornwall will always make me happy. Can I live there?
4. What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
5. What are you known for by your friends and family?
Ask them…my mum said sunshine lol.
6. What do you love best about what you do?
I like doing what I do because it allows me to be able to be a to share my passion around accessibility.
7. What are you most proud of?
Proving those people who thought I couldn’t wrong. I remember getting a piece of paper with my predicted GCSE grades on them, and being quite sad about it. My form tutor told me to ‘ignore those letters on that paper, because those people don’t know you, I know you. And I know you’re going to get your GCE’s’ and I did. Then got my A Levels, then my Degree and now a job and Volunteering.
8. Where is your happy place?
Can I chose Cornwall again?
9. If you could have lunch with 3 celebrities, who would they be?
Judi Dench, obviously. She’s a national treasure. Plus she was in As Time Goes By….if you never watched it, are you even British?
Eddie Izzard I love his comedy and his book made me cry.
Michelle Obama, no I’m not being all just picking her. I read her book, I think she’s a fabulous role model and she is a woman who will not be silenced.
Can I have pudding with Julie Walters? Her book was brilliant and it fell apart while reading it round the pool side. I referred to it a ‘Mi Julie’. She’s a fabulous comedian and I will always think of her as Mrs Weasley or Brendas mum from Dinner Ladies.
10. What’s your favourite holiday? E.g. Easter, Christmas, etc.
11. Got any plans for the summer?
My Birthday and Durham with my mum 🙂
1) Ami Tricker
2) Luke Sowden
3) Chloe Tear
4) Neurodivergent Rebel
5) Dan White
6) Diffusing The Tension
7) Start Seeing CVI
8) Cane Adventures
9) Philippa Claire
1) If you had an all expenses paid trip, where would it be?
2) If you could live in any Mythical World which would it be?
3) What was your favourite children’s book?
4) What is your favourite colour?
5) Who makes you smile?
6) Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn?
7) Why did you start to become a blogger?
8) If you had to pick a Friends character to live with who would it be?
9) Would you chose to see the future if you could?
10) Would you rather go to space, or under the sea?
11) Coffee or Tea?
Thank you again to The Undercover Superhero. Thank you to all the people I’ve nominated for brightening my day. I’m thankful that even though social media can be a horrible place at times, that I have managed to find your blogs and be able to interact with you.
I have many health conditions and each of you helps me to deal with them a little easier. Giving me insights into how you cope and manage makes me feel like there are people out there who know how I feel.
Have fabulous day!